Masking is extremely therapeutic for me. I am sure a lot of you people will relate to this statement. It allows you a brief break from the hustle-bustle of the day, where you just get to sit, grab some shut-eye and get lost in your own thoughts.
When the emerging Indian brand, Veryy Berry contacted me to try out a few of their products, I was very excited about their Blush Mask. It stood out to me because of their simple ingredients and the fact that it is preservative-free.
Let’s dive down further into details of this beautiful product:
Packaging & Price:
The Veryy Berry Blush Mask comes in a transparent plastic tub which is quite sturdy. Since it comes in a powdered form, I wish they had a spatula along with it.
It retails for 220 INR. Please message the brand directly on Instagram to order their products. Their handle is @veryyberry.
Formula & Consistency:
The Veryy Berry Blush Mask comes in a powdered form. It is light brown in colour and has a herbal fragrance.
Once you activate it with either curd, milk or hydrosol, it turns into a smooth paste and is easy to spread on your skin.
How to Use:
- Take a tiny amount of the mask (less than 1 spoon) into a bowl. Mix it with 2 spoons of curd (for oily/combination skin), raw milk (normal/dry/very dry skin) or malai (all skin types). Add a bit of honey and rose water for added benefits.
- Mix well. Apply a thin layer all over your cleansed face and neck.
- Allow it to semi-dry. Use very gentle hands to scrub while washing off the mask.
- Follow up with your usual skincare routine.
- Rose – Brightens, hydrates, calms & soothes your skin. Also has tremendous antioxidant properties which strengthen skin cells.
- Hibiscus – Natural source of AHAs, it brightens & exfoliates your skin. It also cleanses without drying your skin further.
- Pink Clay – Rich in silica, helps to improve skin elasticity, mild exfoliant, pulls out toxins without drying the skin.
Experience Using the Veryy Berry Blush Mask:
- Instantly brightens your skin.
- Exfoliates the skin pretty well – can observe a significant reduction in blackheads.
- Doesn’t dry out your skin; leaves it feeling soft and supple.
- Can observe an immediate tightening of pores (this effect disappears after a while though).
- Lends a subtle cooling effect to your skin.
- Has micro-particles which might seem a bit abrasive on your skin. To avoid this, please activate it with double the quantity of curd, milk or malai.
- Should be avoided by people with active acne & acne-prone skin.
Since I have dry skin, I really enjoyed using the Veryy Berry Blush Mask. I am definitely going to repurchase it. I love its instant brightening effect, which lasts for a pretty long time.