I am a sucker for hydrating products to quench the thirst of my forever dry skin. When Purito approached me to try out a couple of their products, I was pretty clear with my specifications – hydration & glow were my key requirements. I was recommended their Pure Hyaluronic Acid 90 Serum and Deep Sea Pure Water Cream.
They have been a part of my regular morning skincare routine for the past month, and I have thoroughly enjoyed using them. Apart from hydration, the glow that they immediately give to your skin is commendable!
Let’s dive down further into details of these beautiful products:
The Purito Pure Hyaluronic Acid 90 Serum comes in a dark brown bottle with a pump packaging. The Deep Sea Pure Water Cream, on the other hand, comes in a white & blue coloured tube packaging.
They are both housed in an outer cardboard box.
Both of them are extremely easy to dispense. They are also very travel-friendly.
Formula & Consistency:
The Purito Pure Hyaluronic Acid 90 Serum is transparent and has a thick, non-watery consistency. It spreads on your skin easily and absorbs pretty quick.
The Purito Deep Sea Pure Water Cream is creamy and a delight to be applied on your face. Neither too thick, nor too runny, this one has a wonderful consistency.
The serum is fragrance-free, and the cream has a light, pleasant fragrance.
Pure Hyaluronic Acid 90 Serum:
- Sodium Hyaluronate Liquid: It is a water-soluble form of hyaluronic acid created in the laboratory. Because of its smaller molecule size, it penetrates your skin easily. It hydrates & plumps up your skin.
- Niacinamide: It reduces the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines & wrinkles and skin dullness. It also works holistically to improve the overall barrier of your skin.
- Aloe Extracts: Nothing can beat the miraculous aloe vera when it comes to skincare. It soothes, hydrates, plumps and brightens your skin amazingly.
Deep Sea Pure Water Cream:
- Deep Sea Water: This cream comprises of 60% deep seawater. Apart from its skin hydrating properties, it is rich in several minerals that help protect your skin barrier.
- Apart from deep seawater, this cream comprises of fatty acids, green tea extracts, niacinamide, etc. that come together to hydrate and plump your skin beautifully.
Experience Using the Pure Hyaluronic Acid 90 Serum & Deep Sea Pure Water Cream Duo:
Pure Hyaluronic Acid 90 Serum
- Pros: Easy to apply and absorbs quickly, gives your skin an instant boost of hydration, does not feel greasy, plumps up your skin.
- Cons: Makes your other skincare products pill (ball up on the skin). The only way to avoid it is to wait for a full 2-3 minutes before layering other products on top.
- Will I re-purchase it: Probably not
Deep Sea Pure Water Cream:
- Pros: Lovely texture, applies like a dream; gives a beautiful glow without that greasy feeling; instantly plumps your skin; hydrates your skin amazingly – I’ve stopped using a facial oil; excellent makeup base.
- Cons: Couldn’t really find any
- Will I re-purchase it: Yes, yes, yes!
Since I have dry skin, I enjoyed using this duo.
I absolutely loved the cream. However, the serum didn’t meet my expectation, in terms of hydration, as well as the aspect of pilling.
If you have skin type like mine, I highly recommend the cream!