Oh, how I love facial gels! They are just so multipurpose. Moreover, I am a hoarder of rose-based skincare products!
So, imagine my happiness when I discovered the Pure by Priyanka Rose Gel – my favourite formula, as well as my favourite skincare ingredient, have come together in this beautiful product!
My love for the Rose Gel multiplied in direct proportion to the number of times I used it. I had to try out a few of their other products, and they are oh-so-amazing! I have been recommending this brand to my friends and family ever since.
Let’s dive down further into details of this beautiful product:
The product comes in a sturdy transparent tub, with a beautiful golden lid. To prevent spillage, there is another cover once you take off the main screw cap.
INR 750 for 100 gms. That is a fantastic deal! Even if you use it daily, it should easily last you around 3-4 months, or even more.
Formula & Consistency:
The Pure by Priyanka Rose Gel has a jelly-like consistency. It is extremely easy to spread and massage onto your skin.
The fragrance is to die for. It smells of roses and all things nice. Very pleasing and not at all overpowering!
How to Use:
- Instant Brightening – Cleanse your face with your regular face wash. Apply a thick layer of the product on your face and massage it. Let your skin absorb the product fully. Take a soft, damp cloth & gently wipe off any remaining residue. Tone & moisturize! Your skin immediately appears more radiant and brighter. Follow this routine if you want to apply makeup or want a natural glow before heading out. It also targets uneven skin tone.
- Sunburn Relief – If you have come from the scorching sun and want relief from the stinging sunburn, apply a thick layer of this gel on all affected areas. Let it sit for 15-20 minutes and gently wipe off. Do this step every day until it starts to heal.
- Reduce Breakouts – If you see a new pimple forming on your skin, apply a bit of this gel as a spot treatment. It will control the inflammation and redness. Mix 2-3 drops of tea tree oil in a pea-sized amount of the rose gel and apply on your pimples. The aloe vera & rose extracts in the gel along with the tea tree oil work amazingly well in reducing your pimples.
- Dry & Dark Elbows and Knees – Our knees and elbows have to bear the brunt of tons of friction. Apply the rose gel on your knees & elbows twice a day to hydrate and brighten them gradually.
- Instant Brightening – Once a day (morning or night)
- Sunburn Relief – Twice a day
- Reduce Breakouts – Twice a day
- Dry & Dark Elbows and Knees – Twice a day
After-effects of the Pure by Priyanka Rose Gel:
The brand nailed the formula with this one – a hydrating gel that brightens, nourishes and pampers your skin no end!
You start noticing a difference in your skin from the first use itself. Once you massage the gel in, your face immediately brightens up. The natural glow stays all day long. It also evens out your skin tone.
I have mixed it with tea tree oil to reduce the occasional breakout, and it has worked wonderfully well. It stops the growth of the pimple and reduces it gradually.
It is beneficial for people with both dry as well as oily skin – it will provide just the right amount of hydration without making your skin greasy. Of course, you have to complement it with a regular CTM routine to maintain healthy skin.
You can use the Pure by Priyanka Rose Gel even if you are a teenager or a 60-year-old woman. The benefits are just as amazing!
It must be pretty obvious that we LOVE this product and would recommend it to everyone. It is a must-have in your vanity. Use it consistently to see your skin behave wonderfully!
Do not think twice before getting your hands on it!