The treasures that nature holds in its midst are simply amazing. One such wonderful natural ingredient, which has now become a beauty staple, is the tea tree oil.
Tea tree oil is such a versatile product. You can use it for your face, hair, nails and even the small nicks and cuts that all of us so prone to.
I have been obsessed with the Nykaa Naturals Tea Tree Essential Oil ever since it has launched. I use it for my skin and hair and have never been disappointed with the results.
It is an absolutely amazing product to own!
Let’s dive down further:
The Nykaa Naturals Tea Tree Oil comes in a tiny dark blue coloured bottle with a dropper. The dropper is extremely helpful and helps you control the amount of product that you may require.
Rs 350 for 10 ml. You require only a few drops each time, and one bottle lasts me for around 2-3 months, depending on my usage.
Formula & Consistency:
The Nykaa Naturals Tea Tree Essential Oil is transparent and has a runny consistency. It is extremely easy to mix with any other carrier oil or product.
The fragrance is earthy and mild.
How to Use:
- Reduce Pimples – Cleanse and tone your face. Mix 2-3 drops of the Nykaa Tea Tree Oil with 5-6 drops of aloe vera juice or rose water. Apply it as a spot treatment on your pimples. Let the solution dry out, and then moisturize your face.
- Control Oily and Greasy Skin – If you have oily skin, this one is an absolute must-have. All you need to do is mix 2 drops of tea tree oil in your regular moisturizer. Use it once a day consistently for a month to observe significant results.
- Control Itchiness – Tea tree oil is famous for its anti-inflammatory properties. The next time you have itchy/irritated skin, mix a few drops of the Nykaa Tea Tree Oil with aloe vera gel or any carrier oil and apply on the affected areas.
- Reduce Dandruff – The next time you have scalp itchiness or dandruff, just mix a few drops of the Nykaa Naturals Tea Tree Essential Oil into your regular shampoo. Wash your hair with this at least twice a week for best results.
- Reduce Pimples – Twice a day (morning and night)
- Control Oily and Greasy Skin – Once a day (morning or night)
- Control Itchiness – Twice a day
- Reduce Dandruff – Twice a week
After-effects of the Nykaa Naturals Tea Tree Essential Oil:
I have primarily used Tea Tree Oil for my pimples and dandruff. It has exceeded my expectation each time.
I apply a mix of the Nykaa Tea Tree Oil & aloe vera juice to my pimples the moment I spot them. It dries up quickly and helps to reduce it without leaving any scar behind.
I have had a major problem of dandruff, and ever since I have used the Tea Tree Oil mixed into my shampoo, I have been able to bid goodbye to those dreaded flakes. My scalp itchiness subsides as soon as I use this product.
You can even recommend the Tea Tree Oil to your teenage daughters if they are batting pimples, oily skin issues or dandruff. It is natural and completely safe. Remember to not go overboard with the quantity and never apply it directly on your skin without mixing it with rose water, aloe vera juice or any carrier oil.
We LOVE the Nykaa Naturals Tea Tree Essential Oil, and the fact that it is so multipurpose. Get your hands on it without any second thoughts!