I have been hearing about the brand Fresh for a long time, but somehow never got around to trying out its products. The lack of availability in India was a major issue. However, I was in the process of ordering a few products from Cult Beauty and decided to add this one to the cart as well.
And, I am so glad that I got my hands on this one. Never have I loved an exfoliant as much as this. It does its job and makes your skin super smooth. It does not dry out your skin like a lot of physical exfoliants out there!
Let’s dive down into details of this beautiful product:
The Fresh Sugar face Polish comes in a sturdy tub with an outer cardboard packaging. It is quite compact and travel-friendly.
There are two sizes of this product. I got the smaller 30 gm size which retails for 17.50 pounds in Cult Beauty, translating to around 1650 INR.
How to Use:
- Cleanse your skin using a gentle face wash.
- Take a small amount of the Fresh Sugar Fresh Polish and gently massage on your wet skin.
- You will feel the tiny granules dissolving on to your skin. Leave it on for 5-10 minutes.
- You can use it 3-4 times in a week.
- Rinse with warm water. I love to finish it off with a face pack
Formula & Consistency:
The Fresh Sugar Face Polish is brown in colour with a thick texture. It is super easy to spread on your wet face.
I love the fragrance – it is fruity, fresh and gentle!
Why I Love The Fresh Sugar Face Polish So Much:
I have been struggling to find a good-quality physical exfoliant for a very long time. I absolutely cannot manage without one, especially for my t-zone. My nose is a hotbed for blackheads, and nothing, except for physical exfoliation can deal with them.
I have been using products with walnut shells and apricot beads for a very long time. However, off late, with increasing awareness about how abrasive they are, I was starting to get concerned. The thought of micro-tears on my skin was terrifying.
And, when I finally started using the Fresh Sugar Face Polish, I was overjoyed. It was SO gentle, yet exfoliated my skin as well as any other physical exfoliant. It got rid of my blackheads really well. I follow it up with a tea tree and charcoal mask so that it can draw out any remaining impurities.
The glow that this face polish gives to your skin is unimaginable. It brightens & smoothens the texture of your skin like no other. Perfect for an at-home facial session!
- Brown Sugar: It is a natural humectant & seals in moisture. It gently buffs away dry, dull & dead skin revealing fresh, radiant skin.
- Strawberries: Rich in Vitamin C, strawberries brighten & soothe your skin at the same time.
- Plum Seed Oil: Fights free radicals in the environment, hydrates and softens your skin.
- Grapeseed Oil: Moisturizes skin, tightens your pores & helps lighten blemishes & scars.
Without a doubt, the Fresh Sugar Face Polish is the BEST exfoliant I have ever used.
Go, get it guys! Do NOT think twice. Perfect for all skin types, this one gets rid of all dead skin cells, dirt and grime like a pro.