Forest Essentials is one of my favourite skin care brands. I have been trying out their products for a long, long time, and they work amazingly on my skin and hair.
One of my favourite products from their brand; one of my most favourite skincare products ever – is the Forest Essentials Tejasvi Emulsion.
It is a beautiful product that you HAVE to own – it makes your skin so much brighter and clearer.
Let’s dive down further into details of this beautiful product:
Forest Essentials kills it with their packaging EVERY TIME!
The Tejasvi Emulsion is housed in a sturdy glass tub with a beautiful golden cork-screw lid. It has another flap once you take off the main lid. Totally spill-proof!
INR 1825 for 25 gms. It is pricey, but it lasts you a long, long time. You need only a tiny amount each time. One tub lasted me a good 8-9 months.
Formula & Consistency:
The Forest Essentials Tejasvi Emulsion has a ghee-like consistency. A bit hard at first, but once you start massaging it, it emulsifies. It is extremely easy to spread on your skin.
The product has a maroonish colour.
The fragrance resembles that of ghee. Can be a bit overpowering for certain people. However, if you take a tiny amount, it should not affect you at all!
How to Use:
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser.
- Take a pea-sized amount of the Forest Essentials Tejasvi Emulsion. Massage your face in gentle, circular motions for 10-15 minutes. You may take a bit more if you have dry skin.
- Once you are done massaging, wipe off the excess with a soft cloth dipped in lukewarm water.
- Tone & moisturize your face. In case you have excessively oily skin, use the product at night, and you may skip your moisturizer.
- Once a week, before bedtime – For oily skin
- Twice a week, day or night – For dry skin
After-effects of the Forest Essentials Tejsvi Emulsion:
Any skincare product cannot get better than this one! There is a beautiful glow on your face the minute you wipe off the mask. The glow stays on your face for the next few days!
If you use it regularly, along with a consistent skincare regime (CTM), there will be visible improvements on your skin. It will become clearer, pigmentation will fade away, and your skin becomes much brighter and glowing.
I stopped going to the salon for regular facials after I started using this product, followed by one of their ubtans. If you are a bride-to-be & wanting to build a skincare regime, start using the Forest Essentials Tejasvi Emulsion at least 6 months before the wedding.
I cannot stop singing praises of the Forest Essentials Tejasvi Emulsion. Get your hands on it, and you are going to love how your skin turns out!