Wild Organica Home has a range of 100% organic handmade products for your Wild Organica Home, Blush Face Scrub, How to Exfoliate Skin. I have been trying a few of them, and the first one to make it to my review list is the Blush Face Scrub. It answers the question of how to exfoliate skin in the best way possible.
Let’s dive down further:
The Wild Organica Home Blush Face Scrub comes in a transparent, hard tub. Once you unscrew the main lid, it has another inner cover that protects the product really well. It is also very travel-friendly.
However, I wish that they had provided a spoon or spatula to scoop out the product – otherwise, everything’s perfect!
Formula & Consistency:
The Wild Organica Home Blush Face Scrub comes in a powdered form. Gentle yet effective – just what you need in the quest for how to exfoliate skin.
The fragrance of this product is to die for! You are greeted with the fragrant smell of roses the moment you open the lid.
How to Use:
- Cleanse your skin with your regular face wash.
- Scoop out a couple of spoons of the Blush Face Scrub. Mix it with rose water or any other hydrosol.
- Apply the paste all over your face & neck for around 10 minutes.
- Once it is semi-dry, massage your skin gently – to exfoliate all the dirt, grime & dead skin cells. Wash off with lukewarm water. Follow it up with a face mask, or your usual CTM routine. Do remember that gentle is the only way to go in the question of how to exfoliate skin!
- Pro-tip: Use the Blush Face Scrub as a face mask. Mix it with either curd or milk for maximum nourishment and leave it on for a bit longer.
Why I Love The Wild Organica Home Blush Face Scrub So Much:
The Blush Face Scrub is an incredible product. It is so gentle, yet a powerhouse! It clears up all my dead skin cells, unclogs my pores, makes my skin glow and smoothens the texture of my skin like magic. After using it consistently for around two months, I can vouch for its effectiveness. It is indeed the perfect product for how to exfoliate skin.
You can use the Blush Face Scrub as an exfoliant as well as a face mask. So, on days when you do not have time to ‘mask & chill’, the Blush Face Scrub comes to your rescue. Mix it with milk or curd, apply a layer of it after cleansing your skin, leave it on for 10 minutes, massage it gently while washing – and, lo & behold – your skin glows like never before!
The Wild Organica Home Blush Face Scrub is enriched with a few fantastic ingredients that lend it its superpowers:
- Rose Clay: It gently cleanses your skin without stripping it off its essential oils – perfect for all skin types.
- Calamine Powder: It soothes your skin & reduces irritation.
- Rose & Hibiscus Petals: Rose petals help calm & tone your skin while also balancing the skin pH. Hibiscus petals, on the other hand, is nature’s answer to how to exfoliate skin. It helps in skin cell turnover and brightening.
- Licorice: It fights hyperpigmentation, textured skin, dullness, signs of ageing & excess production of sebum.
- Red Rice Flour: It is loaded with powerful antioxidants that protect your skin against fine lines & wrinkles and tightens your pores.
- Aloe Vera Powder: It helps fight acne & blackheads, brightens your skin and acts as a natural hydrating agent.
- Colloidal Oatmeal: It functions as a cleanser, exfoliant, moisturizer & anti-inflammatory agent – all rolled into one!
Go, get it guys! Do NOT think twice.
It is incredible for all skin types, except for acne-prone. If you have a teenage daughter, the Blush Face Scrub is the perfect exfoliant for her as well!